FREE STANDARD SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
We created this easy-to-use sizing chart so that finding the right size shoes for your kids won’t be a workout in itself. *Due to the metric/imperial conversions, there will be some instances where two US sizes will equal one UK size or one CM size.
You must be logged in to share by email.
Lighter and sleeker than traditional foams, UA Micro G® cushioning delivers ultra-responsive, low-to-the-ground performance for better, natural stability and comfort.
Well made comfortable boots , as with other reviewers can see the laces will need replacing soon !
US Army, 18mo use with no failure
More than 100 days spent in the field
Absolutely recommend to anyone doing lots of field work, these perform best outdoors.
- Poor quality laces; replaced within a week with kevlar reinforced
- Ankle/calf area is shorter than issued gear (1-2in difference, could affect uniform wear)
- Thick, flat sole, almost 1in at the thickest
- Slight excess of 'tongue' material allows for comfortable double-socking and trouser-tucking but can present a unprofessional appearance if allowed to 'bunch up' while lacing
- Zero break-in time; I rucked 10mi with these after just 2 days of a few hours on duty w/ no discomfort
- Very comfortable yet durable material; My field training areas have hostile conditions including barbed wire, massive thorn growths, and burs, and these boots truck right on through
- Versatile conditions; I wore these through 100* heat and bone-chilling 10* blizzards and had no troubles when paired with appropriate underwear
- Extremely fast drying; Was raining really hard in the field, boots were soaked, sun comes out, boots were dry before we set up the next patrol base
Unbelievable boot, no break in time, feels like I'm wearing PT shoes, surprisingly waterproof for how light they are, worn in the field and garrison no problems, laces wore out in a couple weeks but an easy fix with heavy duty laces, looks great with CADPAT, would highly recommend
I’ve had these boots for a little over a year. I bought them at the BX. The comfort in them are great.
These boots fit perfectly and the main thing I’ve noticed is i can walk for many miles and they don’t rub at all. super comfortable and look great.
I use these boots for running to the gym and training in the gym. A great fit, easy to put on and give plenty of support around the ankle. Very comfortable.
Very comfortable boots and are great for rucking. Only issue was that I had to buy new laces because they snapped after only having them for a month. They also started wearing down quicker than other boots that I had. I want to buy another pair but with the schools that I’ll be going to, I need durable boots.
I've owned my jungle rats for almost three years now and they are absolutely my favorite boot I have worn in the 20+ years I've been in the service. I will never switch to another boot as long as I am still serving. There is one draw back to these boots, The laces. I've went through about four sets of laces if not more, I've lost count. Because of the way the eyelets are shaped in time they rub the outer material of the laces which in turn exposes the different colors of material that make up the inner part of the laces. When this happens I cant wear them cause they wont be AR 670-1 compliant. UA I think a redesign of the eyelets are in need or switch to a different lace material.
I don't usually leave reviews but due to what I do for a living and to ensure Soldiers like myself avoids the problems I have faced. I've been in the Army for the past 15 years and I never had a pair of boots that wore out on me so fast. They lasted only 8 months under normal conditions. These were very comfortable when I did have them. No deployments or field time were spent with these boots and the sole and heel area starting falling apart. Plus the laces weren't very good. I had to replace them after 2 months of owning these. I love Under Armour and I have purchased numerous products through them but unfortunately for boots, I am gonna have to go another route.
These boots are great for both garrison and ruck marches, however the laces are absolutely terrible. They have frayed in multiple places with only 4 months of garrison wear. Under Armour needs to implement paracord laces or kevlar-reinforced laces.