FREE DELIVERY OVER £50 & FREE RETURNS
You must be logged in to share by email.
You can feel your muscles growing while training with these! Lol
Before I bought the headphones I read the reviews and comments and took them into account prior to buying. I will say that I was surprised at how comfortable they are as they sit in place. They don't move when I workout in the gym or run on the street.
I believe that some will say that they are tight fitting but I find this to be a plus as you don't worry about them falling off your head and the sound is great. They are not booming (Huge bass) headphones as much as they have great quality sound that you would expect from JBL.
Ruggedly built - yes
Comfort & Sound- I find them very comfortable to wear for an extended time. They initially feel tight but are great to wear. I love the JBL sound and are not bass heavy.
Controls are easy to use - yes and I have answered calls while running and working out. The sound quality was great and they could hear me with no issues
Easy Bluetooth connection - yes
Battery Life - I find that they battery life is very good. I have used them continuously on recent trip for over 10 hours and still had enough charge for about 4 hours of use before charging.
Cleaning - Removal of ear cups is easy and they dry quickly. My only suggestion to UA would be to provide a second set so that you can use the headphones while the others dry out after cleaning. Ear cups are not currently available on the website for purchase
I hope this helps others make an informed decision.
The music is clear and the fit is very comfortable, the case is good too as it protects your headphones. The ability to muffle the music to talk is great and the controls are awesome. I would highly recommend this as a workout and recreational headphones.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This headphones have really good sound, they are heavy duty and look amazing.. best headphones I've owned.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When I purchased this headphones I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. They are extremely comfortable, they don't fall or slip off. The quality of the sound is amazing. I would recommend them to everyone.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use these every day for slinging iron. They stay put for 95% of my routines. They feel like they’re going to fall off when I’m doing flat work, but they never do. They sound exceptional, and I love the bull tap feature which allows my buddies to talk through without me having to remove them. That’s the best part!
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] They are perfect for the gym, no wires, they sound great!
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Works 100%, no complaints, I use it in the gym only
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are the best headphones I have purchased for the gym by a landslide. I do mostly strength work with weights and these have blown my expectations out of the water. Here are a few of the highlights and negatives I have found so far:
- BATTERY LIFE IS OUTSTANDING. I have had these headphones for over 4 weeks. With about 3-4 one hour workouts per week, the battery life today was at 38% after one full charge when I received them. Also we’re on high volume most of the time. Unparalleled battery life for a wireless headphone
- Sweat resistance is great. I am a profuse sweater and these have handled the sweat extremely well with no signs of deterioration.
- Fit is snug and secure. Can be a bit tight at times, but I wear a hat while working out and this helped reduced uncomfortability. Also they feel extremely sturdy and robust.
- Sound quality rivals all the top of the line headphones out there in terms of delivering the bass, mids, and highs for great listening. Plus you’re working out, you’re not using these to dissect each individual tone. You know the reason you chose to buy these.
- Fit: both a pro and a con because can be a bit uncomfortable on your ears for extended periods of time (>2 hours).
Overall these have exceeded my expectations. It may seem like a lot to spend for a headset for the gym, but you will not be disappointed. I’ve tried many different types of headphones for working out, but I have found the ones that will be my ride or dies. Hope this helps anyone in the fence about these.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Had these for about a month and I love them. Wear them for all my workouts including cardio even running outside with them. They are adjustable to fit as snug as you need them for any workout.
Could not ask for a better over ear headphones to do your workouts.