FREE DELIVERY OVER £50 & FREE RETURNS
You must be logged in to share by email.
The sound on these is just amazing, but the battery isn’t really close to 5 hours... 2 hours, at best 3 if I turn them off and start again.. but continuously it would go much over 2 hours... Also the charging case doesn’t all the time fully charge them even though I pay attention about putting them
in properly. Am I the only one with that issue? I would really like to know if mine are the only ones like that, cheers.
There is an issue with the Bluetooth connection which generates a constant high pitch whining noise or a repetitive ticking noise whilst they are in use. Once you hear it, your ears tune into it and you can hear it all the time. If you have good range in your hearing then these will not be for you. I have tried two pairs of these with 4 different devices (iPhone 7, iPhone XS Max, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 8) and they all made the noise including when in an area where no other Bluetooth device could cause interference. I have therefore returned them as I expect a set of headphones at this price to be absolutely silent if they aren't playing any media or on a call. A friend of mine has also since returned theirs as well for the same issue.
Super sound well disdained, amazing experience trend with loud music and phone calls you can answer
I purchased these earbuds not too long ago...I've had them for about a month or two now and I primarily use them for running and while I'm doing a lot of typing and manual writing at work. They sit well in my ears. I like that they come with changeable rubber cusions for your ears.
The noise cancelling is perfect for when I want to tune out annoying coworkers an outside noice while running. But I legit take these things everywhere I go. I never leave the house without them.
I like that the case is a charger. I never run out of power with these earbuds. I think that this is the best purchase I've ever made. I immediately tossed out all my other head phones after a few uses of these.
I sometimes have issues with the buds not syncing correctly with the left and right sides, but easily fixed by placing them back in the charging case and then giving them time to resync with one another when removing them from the case. Other than that I haven't had any issue with this purchase.
We did not have a good start, but it got much better. I usually use size medium with all the headphones I have, but I had one causing pain on the external left ear, the part called Concha Cymba, for a few days. Also, for some strange reason, the battery of the left one could not hold the charge. It was beeping after a few minutes of usage. I tried to troubleshoot the issue, but I could not figure it out.
Two months later, I do not have any issue with the left ear, and the battery on the left seems working just fine. Probably, it was me not putting it properly back on the charger, but I noticed the Red LED on while charging, so I do not have a definitive explanation. In terms of fitting, and compared to the Bose, the latter fit much better, but I love that they stay in place, they do not have wires hanging around, and I have the option to mute the music if I need to talk or listen to someone. I would recommend to make them a little bit softer. The only downside is not being able to control the volume of the music. They are sleek, original with the logo, and I would recommend the purchase if you are a fan of original and practical items.
Love these headphones. They have a good fit and wont fall off your ears during your workout.
Would love to love these. They have one major flaw and one minor flaw.
Can’t say you are the hardest working and not control sound level. Can’t be device free as one needs to constantly adjust volume based on song playing
Talk through is not talk through. It basically shuts off the music. Easier to just take out one bud.
If you want a great headphone that is the hardest working in the gym, buy something else.
They stopped pairing with my iPhone after 2 uses which was really frustrating. I sat for about an hour with them fully charged, trying to manually sync them and they just wouldn't work. I had to return them and get my money back.
I'm normally a supporter of Under Armour and I like the brand, but for the price I paid on these, I was expecting to get more than 3 weeks of use out of them. I was extremely disappointed and will buy another brand.
But the size is very very weird. I have played with all the combinations they provide. I get them in my ears at home I do put on some music to check for seal and quality everything is good. I put them through a stress test and after much tweaking I get them locked in and equal sound but once I start sweating everything goes out the window. Idk what to do at this point. I try to jam them farther into my ear with no success if you get good bite you lose sound quality and vice versa. While running I feel like they are loosening so I find myself focusing on fixing them and not running while quickly losing my mojo. Like I said I very much want to love them! Especially after spending so much. I will keep playing with the sizes and hope that I find the perfect one someday. It would almost be nice to have a few other options available for the few odd people like me who can’t get the fit right.
I was looking for a replacement for my Bose wireless sound sport earbuds which had great sound, but proved unreliable (after some time they stop working which I think is due to sweat / moisture during workout and this was the same with multiple replacements).
I read reviews (user reviews are best as they give the real experience) for most leading true wireless earbuds and most appear to have connectivity issues / dropouts between left and right.
Then I came across under armour true wireless. On the basis of the reviews (and good YouTube ones as well) I went for these. I have used them for over a month now and can say that overall they are great, especially for sport / running (the main purpose I bought them).
Positives and negatives are below. Positives far outweigh the negatives (which are bearable but could be improved).
- sound (for the type of earbud it’s great with good bass and overall quality. I noticed that sound improves depending how good you fit it and seal within the ear. The sound is not as good as good around the ear headphones, but for this type it’s about 8.5/10).
- ambience noise etc (you don’t hear anything outside in normal mode, but there is an ambient mode if you want to hear around you).
- great fit (they never feel like they are coming out and they have different buds for S/M/L).
- water resistance rating is better than most other brands (essential for longevity if using for sports).
- wireless / connectivity is great (I have hardly had any issues / dropouts at all).
- battery life (4-5 hours comfortably plus the charging case means you don’t have to charge with external power for a long time).
- wireless talking (I could hear the other person and they could hear me clearly with minimal background noise when I was in a noisy airport).
- sound lag between audio and video (this isn’t much of an issue for me as I don’t primarily use for watching video etc, however there is a slight delay (it’s almost bearable but noticeable), maybe because of Bluetooth version, hence if your primary aim is for sports or audio then you will have no issue. If primary use is video then you may want to consider something else).
- lack of volume control (you have to adjust volume from your device which is ok most times but can be a pain).
- no rewind / previous track option (only play, pause, skip forward).
- buttons (you have to press in quite firmly i.e. for play/pause etc, which pushes in to the ear. It would be better to have based on touch tap.