25% OFF ALL PRODUCTS! USE CODE: HOLIDAY25
HIPS: With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you’ll have enough room to move comfortably.
TALL: All tall sizes are 5 cm longer than regular sizes and are marked with a T behind the size
SHORT: All short sizes are 5 cm shorter than regular sizes and are marked with a S behind the size
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
I ordered these leggings because of the cold weather rating. The look is great however the fit and performance is terrible. I'm surprised that these were not wear tested. The waist band is very wide and the minute I bent down, the pants slid right off my back. The waist band fits in the small of my back and moved every time I moved. Needless to say when I ran the pants slid down. I pulled them up as high as they would go just to keep them from sliding down. The sizing was not the issue, it was the waist band fit. I am a long distance runner and have other under armor cold gear items that I love. THESE leggings are NOT one of them.
I've loved the pairs of UA ColdGear leggings I've had in the past with the thin fleece layer inside, so when I saw this new pair explicitly advertised as being high-waisted, I jumped at the opportunity to get them even though they were on the spendy side. The design is super cute as well. However, I'm finding they're not everything I'd hoped they'd be. First and foremost, while they're thicker than other UA leggings, they're lacking the fleece interior. This isn't really a dealbreaker for me, but it was unexpected. Secondly, I have other UA leggings that weren't even marketed as being high-waisted that are higher-waisted than these, which is another disappointment. I end up having to pause and hike them back up even after just walking around in them for a while (not even working out). Third, they also fit shorter than all my other ColdGear leggings. I'm 5'10" and they hit me a little below mid-calf, whereas most of my others fit more like ankle crops.
I will definitely still wear them because they look nice, but they just don't fit quite like I'd hoped.
I recently purchased these pants, and was so excited to wear them. The first pair I purchased was a medium which did not fit. Keep in mind my other UA pants are a size medium. So I ordered a large, and realized that they would not work for run. They slide down while jumping and are not high waisted. I wished that I would had read the reviews prior to purchasing. I do not recommend.
- das Modell fällt klein aus
- die Schrittlänge stimmt nicht. Im Gegensatz zu meinen ebenfalls 71 cm Fly fast ist das Modell leider real 3,5 (!) cm kürzer, was bei Kälte an den Knöcheln sehr unangenehm ist
- das Material ist sehr wenig elastisch trotz 9% Elasthan. Fürs Laufen gerade so okay, für mein Bewegungstraining im Freien unangenehm unelastisch
- durch die doppelseitige glatte Fertigung ist es zwar genauso megawarm wie flauschige Innenseiten, aber extrem rutschig. Nach drei Minuten sitzt die Hose nicht mehr im Schritt, sondern ist schon nach unten gerutscht und legt den Slip frei - NoGo, in meiner Trainings-Stunde diese Leggings dreißigmal hochraffen zu müssen!
- bei der extremen Flutschigkeit bräuchte es dringenst wenigstens ein verstellbares Band in der Taille zum Fixieren, was aber fehlt.
- die kleine Schlüsselpocket im Rücken ist klein, offen gefertigt und natürlich auch so flutschig wie alles, was bedeutete, dass nach weniger als fünf Minuten mein Schlüssel rausfiel, ich ihn Gott sei Dank gefunden hab und er dann im SportBH Platz nehmen musste = NoGo, nicht nutzen, wer zuhause wieder aufsperren können möchte!
Ordered my usual under armour size and it’s too small to keep