FREE DELIVERY OVER £50 & FREE RETURNS
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
This is the warmest jacket that I've owned so far. I love it!
- Blocks all wind chill. I had a previous UA jacket that unfortunately did not block the wind and I was resigned to another cold winter this year until I saw this in store and decided to give it a shot. So glad I did!
- I like that this jacket is a down parka but it doesn't have as many of the ribbing that I see on so many others (I've always thought that they looked like the Michelin tire mascot lol).
- Large, deep pockets easily accommodate a phone and wallet.
- Thoughtful design touches: The pockets are lined with a soft, velvety material which are amazing to the touch and the same material lines the collar so that your neck doesn't touch the cold parka material.
- I would say that it does run large - I'm 5'4" 110 lbs and I ordered the XS but still had lots of room underneath to wear more layers. It's more of a boxier fit.
- The zippered pockets under the boobs are a little silly but they are deep, big ones if you care about that sort of thing.
I think the pros FAR outweigh any of the cons for me. I've recommended it to my family and friends, and ordered one for my mom already!
Just received, I am not that small, 5'5, 135. You could fit two of me in this jacket. It is giant, unflattering, going back!
I am 5'4'', 128lbs, 36B and ordered size MD. It is loose fit and good enough for 2~3 layers underneath. No inner pockets and there are 4 outer pockets in all and which are deep enough to put your wallet or phone or your gloves in, very convenient. Parka is light and fashion, I put that on in 23F/35F degree and I perspired. Pretty sure that parka will be good for Michigan winter. Good workmanship too!