FREE DELIVERY OVER £50 & FREE RETURNS
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
As a thin blooded Florida girl, I'd gone too long without a good coat in Eastern NC. Its not that cold here, I guess, but man, I don't know how I lived before this coat. Its amazing and It fits great! (I normally have to size up with coats and outerwear to fit things underneath but I didn't with this piece.) I've also never had a long coat, and was concerned about the fit on my bottom half... and again, It fits GREAT! :)
If you have stiff zippers spray a little 40-D and presto! I am 118, 5'3" and chose the small which is definitely roomy but this way I can wear layers underneath. LOVE the color, well made for the price!This may be the coat I wear on my Scandanavian cruise ...when I get to go.
I wanted this jacket for ages, and when I went to buy it, it had disappeared. I was delighted when I saw it was back in stock, the largest they had was a large, I usually take an XL in Under Armour, but read another review which said they run large. So took the chance and it fits perfectly, is cosy, and great for the cold weather. The zip is a little fidgety, but like how it can go up from the bottom too, makes it easier for in the car.
Great design, roomy, well made, quality materials, warm but not too warm. I live in Montana and love the length of this coat, the material in pockets and around neck. Only issue is that zippers can be difficult to work. I have two of these coats. Zipper works better on one than the other
This jacket is definitely more defined and elegant than your regular Michelin man parka. It's very warm, blocks all wind and easy to move in. It definitely has room for layers.
So happy with this jacket!! Got it today tried it on and instantly fell in love! It does run a little big but that’s fine, usually how I like it so I can layer if I have to! This jacket is so comfortable and it’s really warm, perfect for Minnesota winters!
This is the warmest jacket that I've owned so far. I love it!
- Blocks all wind chill. I had a previous UA jacket that unfortunately did not block the wind and I was resigned to another cold winter this year until I saw this in store and decided to give it a shot. So glad I did!
- I like that this jacket is a down parka but it doesn't have as many of the ribbing that I see on so many others (I've always thought that they looked like the Michelin tire mascot lol).
- Large, deep pockets easily accommodate a phone and wallet.
- Thoughtful design touches: The pockets are lined with a soft, velvety material which are amazing to the touch and the same material lines the collar so that your neck doesn't touch the cold parka material.
- I would say that it does run large - I'm 5'4" 110 lbs and I ordered the XS but still had lots of room underneath to wear more layers. It's more of a boxier fit.
- The zippered pockets under the boobs are a little silly but they are deep, big ones if you care about that sort of thing.
I think the pros FAR outweigh any of the cons for me. I've recommended it to my family and friends, and ordered one for my mom already!
I am 5'4'', 128lbs, 36B and ordered size MD. It is loose fit and good enough for 2~3 layers underneath. No inner pockets and there are 4 outer pockets in all and which are deep enough to put your wallet or phone or your gloves in, very convenient. Parka is light and fashion, I put that on in 23F/35F degree and I perspired. Pretty sure that parka will be good for Michigan winter. Good workmanship too!
I absolutelly love the style of Parka, it fits great.
I have an issue with the zipper for this item, the zipper seems defected. It does not fully unzip :-(
I was looking at this jacket for awhile and finally ordered it . So glad I did . I love it !!! I myself like the looser fit . If u like fit same way order one of these . So comfortable and very warm . Not disappointed at all. Good job Under Armour !!