You must be logged in to share by email.
We did not have a good start, but it got much better. I usually use size medium with all the headphones I have, but I had one causing pain on the external left ear, the part called Concha Cymba, for a few days. Also, for some strange reason, the battery of the left one could not hold the charge. It was beeping after a few minutes of usage. I tried to troubleshoot the issue, but I could not figure it out.
Two months later, I do not have any issue with the left ear, and the battery on the left seems working just fine. Probably, it was me not putting it properly back on the charger, but I noticed the Red LED on while charging, so I do not have a definitive explanation. In terms of fitting, and compared to the Bose, the latter fit much better, but I love that they stay in place, they do not have wires hanging around, and I have the option to mute the music if I need to talk or listen to someone. I would recommend to make them a little bit softer. The only downside is not being able to control the volume of the music. They are sleek, original with the logo, and I would recommend the purchase if you are a fan of original and practical items.
Love these headphones. They have a good fit and wont fall off your ears during your workout.
Would love to love these. They have one major flaw and one minor flaw.
Can’t say you are the hardest working and not control sound level. Can’t be device free as one needs to constantly adjust volume based on song playing
Talk through is not talk through. It basically shuts off the music. Easier to just take out one bud.
If you want a great headphone that is the hardest working in the gym, buy something else.
They stopped pairing with my iPhone after 2 uses which was really frustrating. I sat for about an hour with them fully charged, trying to manually sync them and they just wouldn't work. I had to return them and get my money back.
I'm normally a supporter of Under Armour and I like the brand, but for the price I paid on these, I was expecting to get more than 3 weeks of use out of them. I was extremely disappointed and will buy another brand.
But the size is very very weird. I have played with all the combinations they provide. I get them in my ears at home I do put on some music to check for seal and quality everything is good. I put them through a stress test and after much tweaking I get them locked in and equal sound but once I start sweating everything goes out the window. Idk what to do at this point. I try to jam them farther into my ear with no success if you get good bite you lose sound quality and vice versa. While running I feel like they are loosening so I find myself focusing on fixing them and not running while quickly losing my mojo. Like I said I very much want to love them! Especially after spending so much. I will keep playing with the sizes and hope that I find the perfect one someday. It would almost be nice to have a few other options available for the few odd people like me who can’t get the fit right.
I was looking for a replacement for my Bose wireless sound sport earbuds which had great sound, but proved unreliable (after some time they stop working which I think is due to sweat / moisture during workout and this was the same with multiple replacements).
I read reviews (user reviews are best as they give the real experience) for most leading true wireless earbuds and most appear to have connectivity issues / dropouts between left and right.
Then I came across under armour true wireless. On the basis of the reviews (and good YouTube ones as well) I went for these. I have used them for over a month now and can say that overall they are great, especially for sport / running (the main purpose I bought them).
Positives and negatives are below. Positives far outweigh the negatives (which are bearable but could be improved).
- sound (for the type of earbud it’s great with good bass and overall quality. I noticed that sound improves depending how good you fit it and seal within the ear. The sound is not as good as good around the ear headphones, but for this type it’s about 8.5/10).
- ambience noise etc (you don’t hear anything outside in normal mode, but there is an ambient mode if you want to hear around you).
- great fit (they never feel like they are coming out and they have different buds for S/M/L).
- water resistance rating is better than most other brands (essential for longevity if using for sports).
- wireless / connectivity is great (I have hardly had any issues / dropouts at all).
- battery life (4-5 hours comfortably plus the charging case means you don’t have to charge with external power for a long time).
- wireless talking (I could hear the other person and they could hear me clearly with minimal background noise when I was in a noisy airport).
- sound lag between audio and video (this isn’t much of an issue for me as I don’t primarily use for watching video etc, however there is a slight delay (it’s almost bearable but noticeable), maybe because of Bluetooth version, hence if your primary aim is for sports or audio then you will have no issue. If primary use is video then you may want to consider something else).
- lack of volume control (you have to adjust volume from your device which is ok most times but can be a pain).
- no rewind / previous track option (only play, pause, skip forward).
- buttons (you have to press in quite firmly i.e. for play/pause etc, which pushes in to the ear. It would be better to have based on touch tap.
These are the best for those who sweat a lot (like me) and whose ears don't fit apple's airpods. I had Beats and Bose earbuds and these are absolutely the best. They're secure in the ear, the bass is wonderful, sweat proof, and the charging case/dock is super convenient. Also, you can fast forward music by double tapping. Going back to how secure these earbuds stay, I'll describe what I purposefully did to try to make them fall out. I did burpies, wind sprints, jumping Jack's, weight lift, dancing, and shaking my head like a crazy person but, these earbuds held tight. I love them. If you're on the fence, get off it and buy them
i bought these Headphones 3 moths ago and it is not working anymore. The right hearphone is not charging anymore. I am so sad about this product.
Sounds are amazing.
Fitting is perfect.
Still thinking why I can't use it with my Whatsapp, FB messenger and Viber for calls.
These headphones have a great feel and sound to them. They could be greatly improved by having any sort of volume control on them. Without it you still end up screwing around with your phone when on a run, which is the point of being wireless. The left ear bud having one click mute and two click adaptive listening is jenky IMHO. When indoors I end up leaving the left one out to hear someone and just use the right one to control the pause and next song button. I have other wireless headphones that from a functionality perspective I like better. They fit awesome for sure. The size is great, the sound is good. Maybe the next evolution will improve. I would wait before buying another pair.